Theo Wanne Durga 3 Soprano (Gold Plated)
Big-sounding soprano mouthpiece.
The DURGA 3 soprano is possibly the fullest sounding soprano mouthpiece Theo Wanne has ever made made. It features a step baffle with a slight roll-over leading into an Inverted-Power-Ring. The Inverted-Power-Ring has the fullness of a True-Large-Chamber but with a tremendous core presence as well. Contrary to what you might expect, the high baffle does not manifest in a thin or nasal tone, but rather full and big like you've never heard a soprano mouthpiece sound before.
Theo Wanne has worked on large chamber soprano mouthpieces for many decades, and the result from aggregated customer requests is the DURGA 3 soprano. It is a work of art that will take your soprano places you may not even know existed.
The DURGA 3 Soprano comes in 24K gold plated brass and sports the new DURGA logo.
- Great for all types of Jazz, R&B, and Rock & Roll
- Radical Inverted Power Ring and True Large Chamber
- Rounded inner side walls all the way to the tip
- Long step baffle
- Crafted to the highest accuracy
- Comes with beautiful leatherette case
- Reticulated finish with aqua highlights on globe logo
- Reticulated 24K Gold plating with Bright Nickel highlights
- Includes Bright Nickel Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate
- Includes Reed Replacer Cap
- User replaceable bite pads, allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads
- Mouthpiece tip opening measurement – 7 (.065"), 8 (.070")